- >Phone : 1-901-363-4955
- >Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealer login Connexion Concessionnaire
Optimum Opti-Lens Coating is the most advanced polymer system that is specifically designed for the protection of headlight lenses. This hybrid resin is a combination of Opti-Coat 2.0 ceramic resin and an acrylic resin for maximum bonding and protection of acrylic and polycarbonate lenses. Additionally Optimum Opti-Lens Coating contains high levels of UV absorbers to minimize discoloration and fading of automotive headlight lenses.
Optimum Opti-Lens Coating is highly concentrated and one tube is enough to cover 5-6 sets of headlights. Once applied, Optimum Opti-Lens Coating will form a permanent bond to the surface and can only be removed by polishing or paint removers.
1. Clean headlights with 15% IPA solution to remove any oils, waxes, or sealants.
2. Remove all the oxidation by sanding and then polishing the headlights with Optimum Polish II or Optimum Hyper Polish.
3. Wipe down the entire lens with a clean damp microfiber towel to remove any polishing residue.
4. Prime the applicator pad by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops will be needed per headlight lens.
5. Wipe Optimum Opti-Lens Coating on the headlight lens in a circular or back and forth direction.
6. Within 5 minutes, inspect the headlight with adequate lighting looking for any thick areas that have not flashed away to clear.
7. Use the foam applicator or an Optimum Multi-Surface Microfiber Towel to wipe down and remove any excess.
© 2019 - Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved