Optimum Opti-Glass is one of the latest of the coating technology from Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. Don't be fooled by the small expensive bottle. You can easily coat a whole windscreen with as little as 2cc! Opti-Glass is a clear silica glass coating designed to greatly improve vision while driving due to it's super hydrophobic characteristics. At speeds of 50kph and greater, the water simply beads up and flys off the windscreen.
Unlike other glass sealants on the market that suffer from poor durability, Optimum Opti-Glass will last up to 12 months on your windshield. It not only improves vision, but also increases chip resistance and keeps the surface cleaner for longer.
Optimum Opti-Glass is easy to apply even for the novice detailer. It is also suitable for domestic application such as showerscreens, glass pool fencing, and preventing staining on porous surfaces such as stone bench tops.
For best results before applying Optimum Opti-Glass Coating make sure the surface of glass is clean and free of any contaminants.
Apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight.
1. Polish glass as needed with Optimum Polish II or Opti-Eraser to remove any bonded contaminants.
2. Wipe down the surface with 15% Isopropanol (Rubbing Alcohol) solution to remove any oils or sealers.
3. Apply an even amount of Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to an applicator pad.
4. Wipe Optimum Opti-Glass Coating onto one half of the windshield at a time in a circular manner.
5. Allow Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to dry for 2 minutes and then wipe off the excess. If you do not remove the excess coating, it will harden and will require polishing to remove it.
Net: 60 CC
© 2017 - Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved