Ordinary Cloth Fiber
- Tends to push dirt and dust.
- Residue is left behind on the surface area you're cleaning.
- The structure of ordinary fiber cloth allows it to hold very little dirt.
- Millions of tiny 'scoops' pull dirt and dust up inside the cloth where they remain until washed away.
- Results are clean, streak free surfaces.
- Using water helps emulsify dirt & oil making it easier for the microfiber cloth to pick it up.
- Its high absorbency will quickly clean up spills.
- Non-abrasive, hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly.
Microfiber washing instructions:
Machine wash with laundry detergent or hand wash with dish soap in hot water. Rinse thoroughly. Do not use fabric softener. Air-dry or put in dryer on low to medium heat.