Optimum Multi-surface Towel
Terry towels work great for enamel paints. However, most of today's cars have a clear coat finish that not only gets scratched much easier, but it also shows scratches and blemishes much more. These traditional towels create swirl marks on the clear coat finish every time they are used. That is why Microfiber is the only towel that should come in contact with clear coat finishes and is the choice of most car wash and detailing professionals.
Optimum Multi-Surface Towel is the finest grade of Microfiber available and is a blend of hydrophilic (polyamide) and hydrophobic (polyester) fibers and is lint free. The hydrophilic nature allows this towel to hold up to 7 times its weight in water, making drying the car quick and easy; the hydrophobic character makes it ideal for applying Optimum Car Wax.
These are some of the reasons why most car washes and detail shops use Optimum Multi-Surface Towel with Optimum Car Wax to get the maximum shine in the least amount of time. Another reason of course, is that one Optimum Multi-Surface Towel lasts hundreds of washes, and more than pays for itself in time and money.
These are some of the reasons why Optimum Microfiber Towel is the highest quality microfiber towel available today:
- Split Microfiber is an optimum combination of polyester & polyamide.
- Microfiber holds 7 times its weight in liquid and dirt.
- Attracts and holds oil, grease, dirt, grime, film, dust.
- Tough on dirt, gentle on surface.
Cross-section of one split fiber
How it works:
- Open spaces between fibers hold dust, dirt, and oil until washed away with mild soap or detergent.
- Spaces also allow large amounts of moisture to be collected into the cloths making them very absorbent.
- These same spaces allow for quicker drying time eliminating much of the bacterial growth found in slow drying cloths.
- Attracts dust electro-statically when dry.
- Capillary effect goes to work when dampened for cleaning. The fibers grab and hold dirt, dust and grime.
- Reduces chemical use.